One Call Alert ReviewThere’s little doubt how important medical alert systems can be. They can be used to signal an at-home accident or fall outdoors when you can’t get to a telephone. Seniors still want their independence even if they need a little help in the process. Having a medical alert system can be vital for most and One Call Alert is a leading provider. For over seventeen years, One Call Alert has been providing medical alert devices for seniors across the U.S. They have the experience and have emergency response operators on hand 24/7.
- Competitive Pricing
- No Long-Term Contracts
- 24-Hour Emergency Support Available
- No Smoke Detection Monitoring Service
- Prices May Change Without Prior Notice
How Does One Call Alert Work?
If you happen to fall, press the emergency response button and someone will contact you via the two-way speaker on the device. The operator will find out the situation and act accordingly. If they feel you need help, they will contact the ambulance service or a family member, depending on the actual situation. One Call Alert has a simple concept but can be so effective. Even if you’re away from home when you fall ill, you can be located with the built-in GPS tracker.Back to top ↑
What Products Do One Call Alert Offer?
There is a fairly wide selection of products, those include:
- The In-Home LandlineThe in-home landline device is one of the more popular options and is ideal for any household. The in-home system has a pendant (which is waterproof) and a two-way voice box. Of course, this uses the traditional landline so if you don’t have a landline, the in-home device isn’t suitable for the home. Fortunately, if you do, it’s easy to set up and use.
- The In-Home WirelessIf you don’t have a landline at home, you can still get an at-home device. The in-house wireless is a fantastic system that is cellular-based. It can be used in your home or outdoors if you’re in the yard or surrounding areas. There is a two-way voice and an optional fall detection feature. While it doesn’t have a GPS locator, it offers a medication reminder feature.
- The On-The-Go Mobile DeviceThis is a fantastic – and convenient – device suitable for at home or on-the-go use. There is a built-in GPS tracker so that you can be easily located should you feel unwell outdoors. There is a built-in speaker and a two-way voice feature. And, you can wear the pendant so that the emergency button is easy to reach. This also comes with an optional automatic fall detection feature.
- The Double Mobile DeviceThis is very much like the original mobile on-the-go device but comes with two devices instead of one. That means two people can use the device. This is useful for elderly couples and GPS is built-into each device. A landline isn’t necessary for the operation of the mobile device and automatic fall detection can be included.
- The Complete Protection SystemIf you were to opt for the complete protection package, you’d get a wireless in-home system with an on-the-go device too. This gives you complete protection whether you’re home or out. And, it comes with a GPS tracker for when you’re away from home. There is a free lockbox available with this system. It’s a useful option and can be good value for money if you need both in-home and outdoor devices.
How to Get Started?
- Look through the products and select one you feel is right for your needs.
- Request a quote for the device.
- Complete the signup process.
- You’re ready.
Getting started with One Call Alert is incredibly easy to do. It’s a convenient service that makes choosing a plan simple.Back to top ↑
Customer Service & Support
There is a Live Chat feature available to contact customer service and support. If, however, this service is unavailable, they encourage you to leave a message and they’ll get back to you. It’s a nice option to have and most should be able to get their queries answered without too much trouble.Back to top ↑
Is One Call Alert the Right Medical Alert Provider for You?
One Call Alert is an impressive provider and you can cancel the policy anytime you want to. That’s useful if you no longer need the service or want to stop using it. And, the optional fall detecting feature is impressive too. One Call Alert is a useful provider and can be ideal for most households too.Back to top ↑
One Call Alert is an impressive service. It has competitive prices and there are no long-term contracts too. That’s very useful and you can cancel your plan when you need to. And, if you return the devices, there are no additional fees to pay. One Call Alert is a fantastic service and offers so much.Back to top ↑